Running for Charity

I am running to raise money for the Ama Foundation (children home in Nepal). You can refer to my posts to know more or contact me directly via this blog to have more information or a description of the charity I organise.

Please refer to this post for more information.

To donate you can use paypal with the link on the right or contact me for other ways of donating!

Sunday 4 May 2008

Back online and training

Ok ok,
no excuses this time. My computer is back online and I can post. I donwloaded the last 3 weeks of training. Not something to be proud of really. Average of 4 times per week running and ca. 25 Km per week... NEED TO IMPROVE. Working on it now. Today I have my long runs.

Problems started 10 days ago when I went running with a friend. Guy who can run a half-marathon in 1.5 hours.... I should have known. We have run a hilly trail, 9 Km in 42 minutes... Way over my normal speed.... I felt that in my legs for one week.

Well you live to learn :) I will post some graphs later today or tomorrow.

Good training!

-u

No comments: