Running for Charity

I am running to raise money for the Ama Foundation (children home in Nepal). You can refer to my posts to know more or contact me directly via this blog to have more information or a description of the charity I organise.

Please refer to this post for more information.

To donate you can use paypal with the link on the right or contact me for other ways of donating!

Thursday 8 May 2008

Some pictures...

Since Mick asked for some photos (it is your fault Mick alotugh you asked for photos of where I train not of past events...) here are some pictures of the Thurgauer Triathlon I did last year when Francesca (my wife) was pregnant.

You can find the homepage here: http://www.thurgauertriathlon.ch/

Here I am before the start...



Preparing for the start... A bit nervous!



Out of the water



Here I am at the start of the run! I was already a bit wasted... ;-)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: