Running for Charity

I am running to raise money for the Ama Foundation (children home in Nepal). You can refer to my posts to know more or contact me directly via this blog to have more information or a description of the charity I organise.

Please refer to this post for more information.

To donate you can use paypal with the link on the right or contact me for other ways of donating!

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Last week training

Hi,
sorry for the empty blog :) Was on holiday. Spent the week before the last sick :( and the last in Leukerbad skiing :) Going to start the "official" training tomorrow again!!! I'll post here each week (or more often if I can) training, feelings, etc.

First interesting thing is that on the 29th of June I will run the Aletsch Halfmarathon as a training run! I will add a link to the event this evening.

1 comment:

Mick said...

The 29th June is the day after my 50th birthday. I was going to have my party on Saturday the 28th then run the Zermatt Marathon on the following weekend but fate intervened.

My nephew decided to get married on my 50th birthday so I had to move my party to the following weekend and abandon the Zermatt run :o(

Ironically, he is getting married in Switzerland (well he would as he is Swiss).