Running for Charity

I am running to raise money for the Ama Foundation (children home in Nepal). You can refer to my posts to know more or contact me directly via this blog to have more information or a description of the charity I organise.

Please refer to this post for more information.

To donate you can use paypal with the link on the right or contact me for other ways of donating!

Friday 4 April 2008

Start of the adventure...

Ok ok,
is 6:18 am and I don't know if I will survive such an early rise :) Today is the start of my official trianing! Heading for the gym in 10 minues... (need to agree on some strength training for the marathon with a trainer). Let you know later how the first training went!

2 comments:

Mick said...

Umberto,

It's a good idea to get some strength training in. My big problem is my poor strength/power ratio. As much as I love running in the mountains I'm not built for it (not without loosing a few more kilos anyway). If you get chance go over to Interlaken and check out the second part of the course (Lauterbrunnen - Wengen - Kleine Scheidegge). Then you will know what you have to train for. The course is permanently sign posted.

Mick

Umberto said...

good to know Mick! I have to check it out!!

Umberto