Running for Charity

I am running to raise money for the Ama Foundation (children home in Nepal). You can refer to my posts to know more or contact me directly via this blog to have more information or a description of the charity I organise.

Please refer to this post for more information.

To donate you can use paypal with the link on the right or contact me for other ways of donating!

Thursday 17 December 2009

New Project

Is some weeks that I am working on my new project and I think is time to go public ;-)

I decided that what I am looking for is not in races (altough I will continue do them) but in the whole mountain experience. So I decided to start doing "solo" projects. I have several ideas I am working on:

1. Run around beatiful mountains (Matterhorn, Mont Blanc, Bernina, Val d'Herens, etc.)
2. Do famous and beatiful treks that are usually done in few days simply running alone (or with friends).

For next year I am considering doing a project end of May, it will be around 75 Km with 5000 D+, a challenging project in the Swiss alps




I am preparing a website where I want to post all informations and plans. Maybe other people could be interested in such projects? I will prepare also the Matterhorn round trip for next year probably, but this is gonna be more challenging since is more than 100 Km (Still to check how long) and probably 5-6000D+. But the experience will be otherwordly.

I will probably ask someone to pace some pieces to have company... I am also preparing a reasonable training with many help from experienced people from the Ultra List! They are very cool and nice people!

I will write more details as soon as I clarify them. I will be on holiday from this weekend and I will have time to work on the project and bring it to a more complete form.

No comments: