Running for Charity

I am running to raise money for the Ama Foundation (children home in Nepal). You can refer to my posts to know more or contact me directly via this blog to have more information or a description of the charity I organise.

Please refer to this post for more information.

To donate you can use paypal with the link on the right or contact me for other ways of donating!

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Donation methods

Now I have done some research to decide how to accept donations for the children. Of course any method is valid but I would like to make it easy for you to donate for the Ama Foundation. I decided to use Pay Pal mainly. What that does mean for you? You will be able to donate with credit cards, pay pal, etc.
 
I will add more details in the next 1-2 days as soon as I put up all the details.
 
-u

No comments: