Running for Charity

I am running to raise money for the Ama Foundation (children home in Nepal). You can refer to my posts to know more or contact me directly via this blog to have more information or a description of the charity I organise.

Please refer to this post for more information.

To donate you can use paypal with the link on the right or contact me for other ways of donating!

Friday 27 November 2009

Florence Marathon Expo

So today I spend a couple of hours at the expo of the Florence Marathon. Nice and big. A lot of stands with a lot of discount (up to 50% on some items and shoes). All in all not bad. I got our numbers and the long-arm t-shirts (from Asics) with Florence Marathon written on it. I also got a nice pair of sunglasses with 3 different lenses for 25 EUR! Not a bad deal after all.

I must say is the biggest expo I have ever seen in a race by far. The one in Lucerne was probably 1/5 of this one. I may go back tomorrow to meet a couple of friends (but I have to see with family and all). On a negative side I also god a mild case of food poisoning that has kept me in bed the greatest part of the afternoon, but I seems to fare better now, so I keep my hopes up :-O

I was trying to find the backpack Olmo 5 from Raidlight at the expo but they didn't have it... Damn it. I know it costs 20 EUR of postal charges to get it directly from France from Raidlight! Bad luck :-)

No comments: