Running for Charity

I am running to raise money for the Ama Foundation (children home in Nepal). You can refer to my posts to know more or contact me directly via this blog to have more information or a description of the charity I organise.

Please refer to this post for more information.

To donate you can use paypal with the link on the right or contact me for other ways of donating!

Friday 11 July 2008

Holidays...

Hi,
I am going on holiday for the next 2 weeks. So expect no posts until end of July... Mick is trying to convince me to try the Jungfrau... I will think about it ;)

See you soon!

Umberto

P.S. Thanks Mick!

1 comment:

Mick said...

Hi Umberto,

I have two offers for a start place but do not know how to transfer the start place. How did you do it when you sold yours?

Could you reply to mick.wren@ntlworld.com?

Regards,

Mick